Well Established Technology Company with 50+ Employees
A 10-year software development and technology solutions company based in Pittsburgh, PA with a fully functional offshore development center in India operating at 1/3 cost of a comparable onshore teams in USA/Europe. They pride themselves on providing effective solutions leveraging their experienced IT team and range of information technology services including software development, managed services and quality assurance. The company has been consistently profitable and has a stable base of short and long- term project service contracts.
The Company provides information technology services including software development, managed services, content management and quality assurance.
- The Company’s IT service contracts support high growth industries including Telecom, Publishing, Audit Compliance and Healthcare in both the US and India.
- Team size has grown from 28 in 2019 and reached 50+ in 2021.
- The growing company has been consistently profitable due to a solid track record, stable base of short and long-term project service contracts with established clients, high gross margins and regional sales and staffing focus.
The Company has increased revenue growth from $ 966,545 in 2019 to $ 1,432,370 in 2021 representing 48% growth. Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (cash flow) has grown from $763,785 in 2019 to $998,391 in 2021 representing 31% growth.
- Over nine (9) years of continuous operations.
- Offer a broad range of service offerings including technology
- consulting, custom application development and maintenance, process and technology re-engineering, and formal testing.
- Consistently profitable due to a stable base of short and long-term project service contracts with established clients.
- Telecom/Healthcare/Publishing in US, E&Y in India.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Facilities: Real estate is owned in India which can be part of the overall deal.
Support & Training: Full support to be provided.
Reason for Selling: The owners are either looking for a partnership or a full buyout