Asking Price: $1,600,000
Cash Flow: $520,661
Gross Revenue: $1,487,603
This is a highly profitable event planning and management company being offered for sale. The business is a lucrative, growing and well-organized niche event planning service provider that specializes in weddings, parties, corporate events and much more. They use their expertise to create powerful impressions, to leave a lasting memory on their clients. Their experience and expertise in event planning and management has earned the company a high positive customer experience that has seen the company’s revenue grow each year for the last 5 years.
With increased consumer demand for niche event management, the company’s dedication to 100% customer satisfaction and their ability to create new and exciting concepts that have enhanced their clients event experience continue to provide a fertile revenue flow for the company. Their success is evidenced by their 2019 revenue of $1,487,603 and an average profit margin of 35% for the past 5 years.
Current owner spends less than 10 hours a week operating this business. A full team of management and operations employees is in place.
Key Business Highlights
• The company operates in a niche market of upper tier clientele who average 30% to 40% more revenue than the competition.
• The company has a team of 11 dedicated and motivated employees comprised of 3 event planners, 1 creative head, 1 PR manager, 1 senior accountant, 1 warehouse manager, 1 QA, 1 art and sets director, a CFO and CEO (the owners).
• The business has built a recognized brand in Pakistan with 40k organic Instagram followers, 100k Facebook followers and a database of over 40k mobile phone numbers.
• With the company’s team in place, the owner can work an average of only 10- 12 hours per week.
• The company has mostly upper tier client base, this has enabled them deliver services to the Pakistan president, high level corporate events, prime minister’s birthday, and other high level political events.
• The company has a wide selection of services that can be combined to meet the needs of each and every client they serve. Furthermore, the company has a good return as indicated from its net-income.
Facilities: Owned with option to purchase for the new owner
Competition: Lack of a marketing plan. Economic turmoil.
Growth & Expansion: Good customer relations. Seasoned and expert employees. Highly profitable. Sustainable recurring revenue. Low competition in its segment. Can expand to more locations. Integrate other business such as food delivery.
Support & Training: Full transition will be provided
Reason for Selling: Change of career – focus on other business ventures